Friday, June 12, 2009

Project Updates

Constructing Kevin

I don't know whether any of you irresponsible bums have been checking this blog, but here's a project update I hope you'll read.

Due to our poor commitment schedules and our sucky animation skills, part of the animated film will be acted out instead. Sort of like a superimposement of claymation and drama to form one film.

There were originally meetings scheduled this week, but I had a fever for 4 DAYS...so I cancelled all of them.
The starting song of our video will be "The Siren", a free for use song from Newgrounds chosen due to its peaceful start, sort of dreamy feeling. It is available here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/22906

Meetings with Ms Huang: Probably after 18 June, since Aldric and I have ATC camp. Jun Weng, we need to know when your holiday is.

Meeting probably at school or at JW's house. For the drama we might pull in Ms Huang for the role of Kevin's teacher. Roles to be finalised.

Please indicate in the CBox to show that you have read this message. Thank you.

Any suggestions please leave them here.

Postscript: I might not be going for ATC due to my high fever. However, that does not mean that we can hold full meetings. In the case that this does happen, feel free to call me for any inquiries.

PS.PS. PLEASE read and post something for once guys. So far only Ryan has contacted me abt meetings. I have taken the initiative to call JW, but it's up to Aldric. Guys please post your schedule for the rest of June so I can plan meetings better.

No comments:

Post a Comment