Sunday, April 26, 2009

Throughout the entire project, I felt the most responsibility of every mistake the group committed, especially getting into Prelims 2. I felt as though it was all my fault. I felt that I did not enough as Leader of the group. I also felt that I did not motivate the group to do the work enough.
However, my mentor, instead of being angry with us, she actually gave us words of encouragement. With each meeting I felt better and more confident about the project. I started to feel as though the project was not a complete failure after all, but a success in need of improvement. I felt that all these work was worthwhile after all.
Now, I feel that my group does not enjoy strict meetings, but ones which everyone can be informal in speech and relax while doing the work. If I get everyone to work this way, I am sure that the project can be completed in June, or even the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment