Constructing Kevin
Okay, I just finished the screenplay, a bit too early, though. We haven't got permission to use it first, so nothing's going to happen yet. The screenplay is just in case f we get it, then we've aready done something. So far, writing the screenplay was fun, but it took quite a while. We only knew that we had to request permission for copyright fter a talk during our Secondary 2 assembly...and we had to ruh out the letter for the Prelims, exactly 5 days after I post this. I still haven't received any news yet...hope we get it within the 5 days.
Actually, It was quite disappointing for me when we didn't get past Prelims, but thinking back, I didn't really do anything significant, and at least now the entire group has done a lot as a whole. The Prelims really told us ho e have no time to slack or procrastinate, so let's just do all the work first. This time, I personally feel I'm better prepared for the Prelims 2.
Well, after the Prelims, there has been quite a rush to right the wrongs, and I've learned a lot of things, including copyright laws, how to write a letter to request for copyight laws, not to procrastinate, well, and I think havin to wat fo the reply wil also tet my patience, and mot probably my group's too. It has been enriching and fun, and I don't want the fun to end so quickly, so I hope we'll manage to get past Prelims 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment